Monday, October 26, 2009

MISSION POSSIBLE!!!

Hi, i've just posted some interesting stuff on my Facebook wall...  I love to draw no matter what... i love cartooning and i have a great sense of humor. Recently i just started to do caricatures and i just cant stop. My children knows me very well that i cant see a marker pen infront of me. They'll be 'victimised' with caricatures of them either drawn on pieces of paper strewn about or yesterdays newspaper. Anyway, what i posted on my Facebook wall was that, i will be cartooning those people i've added as friends in my Facebook acc. Yeah baby... that'll be my mission! I've created an album called "AKU TETAP AKU, TAKDE HAL PUNYA!

I have friends who say its a crazy idea... well when u have 5 children and loads and loads of housework that i called 'homework' (no baby you have to do your homework just like mummy is dutifully doing hers ok.. sayang....grrrrrr howl!!!!) you have to unwind if not as an artist you will just go CRAAAAAAAZEEEEEY!!!

So for you out there who is not added as my friend in Facebook, do so NOW... Offer is still standing! Facebook SHAREAH MOKHTAR!! Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!! ;)