Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday, 27 Oct 2009 Time 11.03pm (MISSION POSSIBLE DAY 2)

 THE WONDERMUSLIMAH WOMAN!!!! SUPERPIQA

Alhamdulillah..... so many feedbacks (so far good ones, keep it up), many friends added in and my mind is flooding with creative juices flowing straight to my hand. A niece asked me why am i not charging my services for the caricatures beautifully drawn. (She knows her auntie is a super duper mom with no bank acc, let alone money in her wallet. She showed her friends the blog and they were soooooo excited that she trunkcalled me from her Uni in Sarawak! They wanted to place an order... but i told her just ask them to add themselves to my Facebook acc. Upload their photos and InsyaAllah, their caricatures will be uploaded in the 'AKU TETAP AKU' TAKDE HAL PUNYA photo album.

I like to make people laugh, ask anyone who knows me... so if services is charged i wont be able to freely express myself in the caricatures. I just dont anyhow pick a subject to draw... i let my mind wonder and visualise the person on how he or she should be depicted. Like tonight because of the beautiful heart that belongs to NurSyafiqah, she is the next cartoon depicted. She tried to be my hero, so i made her into one!!!