Friday, November 13, 2009

FRIDAY THE 13TH wooooooo.. :MISSION POSSIBLE- DAY 13

AIYAHHHHH ALA HALIMAU!!!!!

Salam friends!!! The time is 4:53am. Wow how time flies when you're engrossed with the things that you love to do. Alhamdulillah I've got Amir Amzar's caricature completed. I have to admit it took me a few sketches to draw my dear friend here. He is a cute guy but he has sooooo many photos snapped at different angles which made him look totally different. Amir had send me a mail hoping that it won't be a challenge to draw him..... it was dah! Wa mau ciakap sikit hor...itu halimau ah.. tala jiadi makan wa tau.. Wa ala mende lalam wa punyia seksi bodi tau tak.. lu jiangan kasi tau sappa sappa hor.. itu halimau lespek sama wa pasai ah.. wa bule jaidi halimau jiali hantooo woh.... ooooooohhh!