Thursday, November 19, 2009

SUNDAY 15 NOVEMBER 2009: MISSION POSSIBLE DAY 15

APEK GOES ON SCOOTER RIDE, WHEEEEE!
Wishing you a blessed and a beautiful Sunday, friends! "People with low self-esteem find failure so devastating that they seldom take even sensible, calculated risks, and miss out on many of life's joys and successes" That is why apek now travels to Australia. He decided to quit the'elephant man' stint and head to Peter's abode, also in Australia. Anyway, Peter used to be my boss in the Straits Times Art Dept. He was a good boss and he respected my capabilities hence I always got good assignments from him. Thx Peter! Kudos to you! Strangely we got reconnected through FaceBook after 12 years and 5 kids later...hehehe mine that is :) Apek: Hei you know wat happen? I hah nearly kena langgar by a big lorry u know. This Peter 'peng' his scooter without helmet somemore walaueh... I paisey mah want to hug him ah.. one minute I tobalikk..smack on the roadlah.. I tell u... sikit lagi hor wa mati ohh.. tsk tsk.. I say goodbye to Peter liao ... now i on the way go Alab Saudi.. what! you think I got money mey.. I tlevel veli cheap wanna.... take cargo plane... here pain there pain wat to do.. adventure mahh..see u hor


Astalavista babey :))))