Monday, April 26, 2010

MONDAY 26 APRIL 2010 ~ MISSION POSSIBLE DAY 38

ROS, ROS APEK LOVE YOU.. WOOOHOOOOO






Salams FBians! TGIF.. actually its the samelah for supermom like me... cannot avoid the daily chores... however nothing can stop me, NOT even Aini, from my caricatures.. Today my victim is a superb lady entreprenuer, Ros Hj Buang lovingly called Los by my Apek... Happy Birthday to you Los..eh Ros. Wishing you the best of health , wealth and happiness forever.

Bright Joy
On your birthday,
I’m thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness
that infects all who come in contact with you.
May your next birthday find you the same--
glowing from within,
beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.
I feel blessed to know you.

By Joanna Fuchs