Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MONDAY 26 APRIL 2010 ~ MISSION POSSIBLE DAY 43


MY VERY FIRST PROMOTION! STEADY HUH


(In the name of Allah, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful)

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do. "
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

A good beautiful Friday morning to all my FB friends. Its time to turn my Passion to Prosperity. I've been watching Suria's videos and guys, it is OBVIOUS she is talking about ME. So today, this is Step 1) My banner!

Everyday my dreams come true
In every moment I feel it new
I see those dreams right begin
For every step it stands akin
How persisting can these dreams be?
And how persistent can be the motivation
That every incident in my present life
Brings me nearer to the realization

Every person with whom I speak
Gives me a reason to think
Every incident that happens
Gives me a chance to link
Link to my ambition for which I live
Link to all my desires
One day I will change this all
Burning is such the dormant fire

God has given me this immense fate
For which I’ll ever be grateful
The umpteen opportunities that I get
I need to make it fruitful
Turn the stones all upside down
A sparkling difference will I make
I will achieve what I’m destined for
Sacrificing all my stakes

A burning desire to win the war
Can only happen by winning the battles
I need to prove all my worth
To show these people all my mettle
But show it only when it’s required
And hit the iron when it’s hot
Not to show it in every instance
But only where it’s ought

It’s only a matter of few days
When the situations will change
When I’ll do what I’m ought to do
And the work will not be strange
I’ll move to a culture which will use my brains
Not merely my physical strain
I’ll move there where interactions happen
That don’t result in persisting pains

In all these times the dreams do persist
And persistent are the motivations
Insisting me to think all over again
To alter these untoward situations
All the night I dream about it
In the day I dream it too
The best of it is yet to come
And I’ll see to it that I’ll do

Sumeet Mukherjee