Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MONDAY 26 APRIL 2010 ~ MISSION POSSIBLE DAY 46

MY ONE AND ONLY SISTER




Good Blessed Friday Morning everyone! Today's post is of my dearest sister Shadidah Mokhtar and of course my darling Apek! She is a wonderful sister and have always been there to support me. If not for her I won't be doing this Mission Possible on FB. She's responsible for opening this beautiful path for me. Dek, I salute and thank you.....

Friend like you

Its akward how i've known you my whole life
But i've never truly knew you until know
You mean the world to me
And everyday that I am alive
I thank god for giving me a special
Friend like you
We may not be alike in so many ways
But I guess thats what it's like
When you have a friend that is like
A sister
I know we have had our troubles in life
But we've gotten through everything
That has come our way
You are the best thing that has happened in my life
I love you as an older sister

bianca briones