Saturday, October 31, 2009

FRIDAY, 11.00AM, 30 OCTOBER 2009 :MISSION POSSIBLE DAY 4

NOR ANNE AND DAUGHTER, ALYSSA-

Finally done it. This is Nor Anne and her daughter Alyssa (I guess... mcm kenal je gitu). I senang capture her cartoon concept because sister ni suka trying out new recipes.... biasalah bila ada hobi sebegini hor lanti sula siap hor kasi lia punyia hasben tlai makan lor... tala selap tiam tiam satu korner sua...... ;)



EDDY BIAGGY GOES TO ITALY

Hi friends!!! Hot from the oven!!!! This is my friend Eddy Biaggy. Don't know his real name tho but i think i know him as a person. Eddy is a funny, friendly and most of all, a loving DADDY! As a caricaturist you just cant help prying into your subject's real life. I do it because i want my cartoons to depict the subject's actual life. If i don't have that, i'll do the total opposite then. Anyway I truly hope to Allah Eddy likes this because I get emotional when i draw children...sob..sob..



WordLinx - Get Paid To Click