Thursday, October 29, 2009

THURSDAY, 29 OCT 2009 -MISSION POSSIBLE DAY 4

'AKU TETAP AKU'-TAKDE HAL  PUNYA-

Alhamdulillah, by the Grace of God Almighty, things are going smoothly amid the busy schedule i'm facing right now. A guy ask me why am i doing this mission for free! I told him this mission is my way of teaching my children that you don't have to measure everything with money. Life is soooo short. I strongly believe that everyone of us have a role to play and probably destined for one. I just love to make people laugh. Its no fun having a funny moment all alone. Thus, this Mission is great, I guess someone out there might be sniggering at my cartoons right now. Its true I have not shop at the mall for ages.. Infact at this very moment I can surf the web because recently i was able to buy a second hand laptop at ebay for $300.... terror seh, what a bargain.
Living in Jaybee has made me wiser and humane. Life is much, much simpler when you're surrounded with people who does not have it all. Don't get me wrong, I want to be the next millionaire in the making! But after reading 'Anthony Robbins's book The Unlimited Power I have a different outlook on life. Its really refreshing.
He is right you now, when you do something that you really love, anything can happen.

Recently I celebrated my 41st birthday and this MISSION POSSIBLE is the best birthday gift ever!!!! :)
My hubby ask me what if friends added to the thousands.. I told him as long as I can draw, I have my papers and pen, I will immortalise my Facebook friends. Its like doing a big masterpiece... I can't say when its going to end though....
Allah only Knows....

So my dear FB friends... at 4.00am in the morning I was able to finish two artworks.

MY FRIEND AFDAH THE ' GHOBOKOP'

this is a cartoonised version of my friend, Afdah. I saw his profile photo with the face 'terkopak', so idea terus datang with this portrayal....layan!



MR HAWAZI DAIPI, my friend...

 This is Mr Hawazi Daipi. It may be a shocked to some of u guys and probably my own children for that matter, but he is a friend of mine and a friend in my FaceBook. So kenala dikartunkan jugak ya...tak boleh elak dari Shareah...muahahahahaah! Anyway, i knew him when i was working as a graphic journalist for the Singapore Straits Times, long, long, long time ago..phew. Mr Hawazi is a sweet, soft spoken gentleman. Back then i dah gatal je nak kartunkan dia sebegini rupa because i think dia sajak jadi hero filem Melayu.... heheheh...