Sunday, November 1, 2009

SATURDAY, 31 OCTOBER 2009 MISSION POSSIBLE- DAY 5

KAK ZIE THE CAT LOVER and DARLING HUSBAND

Salam guys!!! Its a beautiful Saturday afternoon, Alhamdulillah. First I would like to thank everyone for believing in me. I dont know how the caricatures have affected your lives, but indeed it has affected mine so positively. Please respond to me if you find your caricatures not to your liking, i'll remove it immediately. For those who wants their cartoons in high resolution for your keeps, do message me.. i'll gladly give you. Okay, this is Fauzia Chariamparambil A Koya and her darling hubby who is so fond of taking pictures. What atrracted me to Kak Zie (as she is fondly called) is her love for cats. She is a warm and friendly lady and I really, really hope she loves this cartoon. Enjoy!!!! ;)))




RIDE ON BABEY!!

This Mr Hijazi Jaz. He gave me a comment one day late at night which made me smile. I was a teeny weeny upset at something and boy, how a small comment can change that emotion. So I look at his profile picture, this visual came to mind. Mr Hijazi I thank you and hope you'll like this cartoon of you. BTW Mr Hijazi congrats on the arrival of your new baby.... Astalavista Babey!!! :)