Sunday, November 1, 2009

SUNDAY 1 NOVEMBER 2009 MISSION POSSIBLE DAY 6

THE WRESTLER GRRRRRRRRR!!!


Hi everyone! I did not sleep last night because I was able to get peace and quiet while everyone in the house is sound asleep. Even little Aini did not bother me at all. :) Part of the reason was also because I love drawing my next subject. He is Mr 'Akim Daffi. He is a caricaturist dream subject. His face got character. Initially I had him in a different role, but finally decided to portray him as a wrestler. I guess he and his friends will have a nice time laughing at it.


NORA THE ENTREPRENUER


Good Sunday Morning friends! I'm glad that Mr Akm likes his masterpiece, so I hope this next one will make the person depicted to have a great day afterwards. This lady has been constantly active in commenting my works and demi Allah I really look forward to reading that comments. So her name is Puan Nora Kamsani. I call her the woman behind the tudung. Initially I wanted to draw her exactly like her profile picture with added actors of course but when I flipped into her photos, wala there was her sweet face...... so my dear Nora Enjoy!!!