Monday, November 9, 2009

MONDAY, 10 NOVEMBER 2009- MISSION POSSIBLE DAY 10

DIRT BIKE AND BMW
The time is 4.33 am. I'm back from the Passion Purpose Prosperity workshop. MasyaAllah, my soul searching days are over guys. That 1 day event was so solid, conducted by 2 beautiful, vivacious and articulate ladies, Suria and Harasha. Their riveting and heartfelt talk was invaluable to me... I'm sooooooo glad I made it..thx to Niza for making it possible!!! 
Anyway, I want to recommend my friend here, Ms Mawaddah to attend the next event. I'm sure she will enjoy every minute of it...just like I did!!! I am so lucky to befriend Mawaddah who is so talented with her heart wrenching poems. As promised I cartoonised her with her beloved son Nur Khalis and their favourite wonder machines.... I hope they like this caricature specially drawn by me... Layan!!!!