Thursday, November 12, 2009

TUESDAY, 10 NOVEMBER 2009 -MISSION POSSIBLE DAY 11

APEK BECA AND 3 BEAUTIFUL GALS
Good Morning everyone! My Mission Possible AKU TETAP AKU- TAKDE HAL PUNYA is still going strong. I will do as many as I can: caricatures of friends added in my FaceBook account. Alhamdulillah, my passion in art has created profound effect on someone's lives. Just like this particular lady who is my subject for today...Sister Zahara Azzahra! She wanted her daughters to be caricatured at first, but when I saw an old photo of Sis Zahara, I was captivated by her beauty when she was at the same age as he daughters now. I then decided to draw her sharing joyous moments with her daughters as though they were the best of friends. I would definitely want this to happen to me and my mom. So Sis Zahara, I hope you will like this special memento of you.!!! :) Lanti-lanti apek sini mau ciakap, "wa manyiak cekik lalah tau tak? hali-hali wa kina acting lalam ini kehlikehtuer. Wa ala value tau tak... lain kali wa mau charsh sama Saliah chieh.....Aiyah mau mintak luiy lor.